Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Preventing GFC2, one ridiculous purchase at a time

Gravity is overrated.

It's been a while since I've updated with a ridiculous purchase. We found this bean-filled penguin while wandering around Mongkok and thought its softness, malleability and most importantly CUTENESS would make it perfect as a belly support. 

Mr Penguin proved too rotund to fit under the belly, so he ended up being sandwiched between my legs (You'd be amazed how much buttressing is required to keep a pregnant woman comfortable. Soon I'll be able to build a pillow fort on my side of the bed). 

Sadly, the weight of my legs proved too much for Mr Penguin and his lining stretched out. He used to stand up tall and handsome, but now only looks like his old self--ie, the first picture--when lying flat on the bed with the beans spread out across his whole body. 

Usually he looks more like this:

(That's after being posed strategically. He actually tends to look like this:)

I'm sorry Mr Penguin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment